WHO CAN PARTICIPATE :
Masters and PhD Students Pursuing Degrees in Agriculture & Allied Streams like Floriculture, Post Harvest Management/Tech./Agribusiness/ Agri. Engg having Higher Credentials for attending this workshop shall be preferred. Outstation Candidates shall be offered Free Boarding/Loading/Food & Second Class Sleeper Train/Bus Fare from Shortest Journey.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES:
- The participants are requested to submit an endorsement/bona fide letter from their HoD/Registrar indicating their enrollment with the institute in concerned branch of Agriculture & Allied Sectors.
- As per SERB-Accelerate Vigyan guidelines, 25 participants will be shortlisted for attending this workshop with minimum 06 seats reserved for Female candidates.
- CSIR-IIIM Jammu reserves the right to devise well defined short listing criteria for selecting the participants.
- Candidates should apply through Google Form available on website www.iiim.res.in from 03 to 14 June 2022.
- Shortlisted Candidates shall be contacted by or before 16 June 2022 through registered email.
Note : The last date of submission of forms for High End workshop has been extended till 19th June 2022, Sunday 11.30 PM and short-listed candidates shall be contacted by or before 20th June , 8 PM through email.