Genetics resources and Agrotechnology Division
CSIR – Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine,Canal Road, Jammu – 180001
Mr. Habibullah joined CSIR-IIIM, Jammu, currently working as a technical Assistant, he was involved in various research & development projects undertaken by Agro technology & Genetic Resources Division. he has undertaken duties under various projects such as Project K-5000, CSIR- National Aroma Mission (HCP-0007) phase-1 and in JAAG project (4001) and he was involved in development for plantation of MAP at CSIR-IIIM, Regional Research centre, Stakna Leh ladakh. different Agro technologies of Aromatic and Medicinal crops & distillation plant.
Since four year he had been working in handling of different projects like National food security Mission, integrated watershed management centrally sponsored schemes. He has done Bs.c Agriculture from Bundelkhand university, (U.P), Jhansi and MSc in Agriculture with specialization in soil science and agricultural chemistry from SKUAST,Jammu, ICAR NET qualified in soil science and agricultural chemistry.
|M.sc. Agriculture||Soil science & Agrl. chemistry||SKUAST,Jammu||2013|
|B.sc. Agriculture||Agriculture||Bundelkhand University,Jhansi||2010|
|Technical Assistant||2017||CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU|
Area of Expertise
- Soil science & Agricultural chemistry:
- Soil testing, soil analysis of Macronutrients & Micronutrient, physicochemical properties, chemical properties and physical properties of soil.
- Organic farming management, soil survey and remote sensing.
- Watershed Management, soil conservation
- Different Agro technologies of MAP.
- JAAG RSP project (4001)
- Establishment of demonstration farm of aroma cash crops in district kupwara (K-5000)
- CSIR- National Aroma Mission (HCP-0007)
Awards and Honours
- ICAR NET